Scholarships Just for Minnesota Students for 2021
Check out the list below of Minnesota-nice scholarships you could apply for!
1. Central Minnesota Farm Show Agricultural Scholarship
Provider: William Senior High School
Amount: Up to $1,000
The Central Minnesota Farm Show Agricultural Scholarship is offered by the Chamber Central MN Farm Show Committee. The committee will consider volunteerism, leadership, activity in extra-curricular programs (specifically Ag related), activity in community (specifically Ag related), and financial need.
2. Linden Scholarship
Provider: The Salvation Army – Twin Cities Salvation Army
Students can apply to the Linden Scholarship to receive a one-year, non-renewable scholarship of $1,500 (for two-year colleges) or $3,000 (for four-year colleges). We know it won’t foot the entire bill, but every little bit counts. The application period opens each January.
3. Gold Scholar Award
Provider: Minnesota Office of Higher Education
Amount: $10,000 each year for four years
Preference for the Gold Scholar Award is given to National Merit Finalists who declare the University of Minnesota-Twin Cities as their first-choice college by the National Merit Scholarship Corporation deadline.
Loving these scholarships, but need help applying for your government financial aid? We can help you fill out your FAFSA and state aid.
Still need help with financial aid and college scholarships in Minnesota?
Then check out these scholarships in Minnesota application options:
- University of Minnesota
- Minnesota State University
- Minneapolis Community and Technical College
- Minneapolis College of Art and Design (MCAD)
Finally, create a free Going Merry profile today. Our scholarship library includes hundreds of thousands of local and national scholarships!
At Going Merry, we make finding and applying for scholarships easy. Sign up here.
- Scholarships for Students in Pennsylvania for 2021 - November 11, 2020
- Counselor Starter Guide: How to Use Going Merry’s Scholarship Platform - September 9, 2020
- How to write a financial need statement for your scholarship application (with examples!) - August 13, 2020